2019 m. kovo 31 d., sekmadienis




                                             RAŠTO DARBŲ ĮSIVERTINIMO PAVYZDYS:


Name:………………
WRITING    -   SELF-EVALUATION

1. I can write formally/informally depending on the purpose and the reader.
2. I can write an essay, composition, informal letter, film/book review, e-mail, report, description of a person/place, in class on an assigned topic.
3. I can express ideas and arguments effectively when writing.
4. My essay is well organized (thesis sentence, topic sentences, supporting ideas with examples or data, summarizing information).
5. I use proper structuring (line spacing, proper margins, linking and signal words).
6. I can develop organized summary.
7. I can summarise in writing the information that was read/listened to.
8. I can use proper grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation.
9. I can understand written instructions for a writing task.
 10. I can use indirect quotations.
11. In order to avoid repetition I can paraphrase correctly.
12. I avoid plagiarism.
13. I use a variety of sentence types.
14. I use the variety of lexical structures.


IN ORDER TO IMPROVE MY PERFORMANCE, NEXT TIME I…..

Anglų kalbos mokytoja Zita Karneckienė

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą